Win €1,000 plus a consultation with a Home & Design expert
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a consultation with a Home & Design expert plus a cash prize of €1,000.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Competition limited to one entry per person. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
7. The competition is open to all residents on the island of Ireland aged 18 years and over.
8. The decision of the judges is final.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. Entries must be submitted via entry form at The Irish Times Home Interiors Fair, at the permanent tsb ideal home show, between Friday 15th April 2016 and Sunday 17th April 2016.
11. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
12. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. By entering the Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms or in connection with the Prize or the Competition.
24. The winners will be notified by email and phone within 28 days of the permanent tsb ideal home show. The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Competition rules.
25. Competition ends Sunday April 17th at 7pm.